Suggest things to feature in the front page! Vote here.
(Note: Use an asterisk (*) to add your suggestion to the list, and a double asterisk (**) to add options below it.)
This is for the information or page featured on the slider at the top of the main page.
- Suggest here.
- Suggest a question
- List the prospective answers below
- Like so
- Which new repackaged cover do you like best?
- City of Bones
- City of Ashes
- City of Glass
- City of Fallen Angels
- City of Lost Souls
- City of Heavenly Fire
- Clockwork Angel
- Clockwork Prince
- Clockwork Princess
- Which is the best of the Bane Chronicles?
- What Really Happened in Peru
- The Runaway Queen
- Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale
- The Midnight Heir
- The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
- Saving Raphael Santiago
- The Fall of the Hotel Dumort
- What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything
- The Last Stand of the New York Institute
- The Course of True Love
- The Voicemail of Magnus Bane
- MASSIVE SPOILERS! Which character's death did you mourn the most?
- Jordan Kyle
- George L.
- Arthur B.
- What Shadowhunters location would you like to see more of?
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Adamant Citadel
- Other Institutes
- Which Clave position seems most important to you?
- Insitute heads
- Council members
- Clave members/individual Shadowhunters
- "The point wasn't that you tried to live forever; the point was that you lived, and did everything you could to live well. The point was the choices you made and the people you loved." - Simon Lewis, Angels Twice Descending
- "Wow. I imagined the demon realms were fearsome and terrifying, but seems like it was pretty much nonstop nom nom nom." - George Lovelace, Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy
- "You know what the worst feeling I can imagine is? Not trusting the person I love more than anything else in the world." - Simon Lewis, City of Ashes
- "Wikipedia knows about everything. It might be run by warlocks." - Julian Blackthorn, Lord of Shadows
- "Emma, everyone is afraid of something. We fear things because we value them. We fear losing people because we love them. We fear dying because we value being alive. Don't wish you didn't fear anything. All that would mean is that you didn't feel anything." - Jules to Emma, Lord of Shadows
- "We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss."- Brother Zachariah, City of Heavenly Fire
- "They say you cannot love two people equally at once. And perhaps for others that is so. But you and Will—you are not like two ordinary people, two people who might have been jealous of each other, or who would have imagined my love for one of them diminished by my love of the other. You merged your souls when you were both children. I could not have loved Will so much if I had not loved you as well. And I could not love you as I do if I had not loved Will as I did."- Tessa to Jem, Clockwork Princess
- "I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you." - Jem Carstairs, Clockwork Prince
Did You Know:
- (NEXT) Vampire-werewolf mojo: ... that Simon's band mates (Kirk, Eric and Matt) knew that he was a vampire, but none of them knew that there was once more than one supernatural member in their band: Jordan, a werewolf; in fact, they did not ever find out Jordan's real name and only called him Kyle.
- Werewolf mortality: ... that werewolves are the only Downworlder species that age normally.
- Faeriekind: ... that there are so many kinds of faeries!? Mermaids, nixies, djin, elves, goblins, kelpies, nymphs, peris, sprites — the list goes on...
- Lightwood-Blackthorn home: ... that what once was the Lightwood country home in London has since become the Blackthorn Hall.
- Ifrits: ... that there exists warlocks who are incapable of performing magic? They're called ifrits!
- Extinction of Nephilim: ... that Shadowhunters have faced extinction a number of times, the most notable being through a demonic plague and by Sebastian Morgenstern's plots. In fact, in another dimension, the world has been ravaged by demons after the defeat of Shadowhunters.
Videos, images, etc. For images, you can choose from Cassandra Jean's drawings, or the galleries. Add them (in source editing mode) below by typing the file name within the gallery tags (if you're unsure how to do this, feel free to send me a message), and add your own caption which will be used for the choices on the voting page.