|The Queen of Air and Darkness|
|Release Date||ca. 2019|
|Publisher||Margaret K.McElderry Books|
| Preceded by|
Lord of Shadows
| Followed by|
The Wicked Powers
| Released after|
Chain of Gold
| Released before|
Chain of Thorns
The Queen of Air and Darkness is the upcoming third and final book of the The Dark Artifices trilogy.
- The title is a reference to the poem Her Strong Enchantments Failing by A.E. Houseman. It can also refer to Mab, Queen of the Faeries in Romeo and Juliet, amongst other folklore.
- As with Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows and its eponymous characters, there may also be a character called "The Queen of Air and Darkness".
- The cover, like the previous Dark Artifices installments, will also feature a character underwater.
- ↑ http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/158366178629/books-books-books
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TMIsource/videos/vb.175497145833007/1116058381776874/
- ↑ "The Queen of Air and Darkness" — Cassandra Clare on Tumblr
- ↑ "And yes, the Queen of Air and Darkness can refer to Mab," Cassandra Clare on Tumblr
- ↑ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/16888567330928724/
- ↑ "They're all underwater, like sunken cities." Cassandra Clare on Twitter